Diabetes Care Track
About ISN Medical
ISN Products Nigeria Limited is the leading supplier of Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems and other Diabetes Products, Medical diagnostic products and services in Nigeria with an aim of ensuring that patients living with Diabetes stay in range and better manage their condition and also encourage the use of reagent parameters for diagnostic information in clinical chemistry laboratories throughout the country. ISN Medical provides an integrated offering of innovative products & services to help Pharmacy Outlets, Hospitals, Medical laboratories, and other healthcare providers meet the growing challenges of Nigeria’s changing healthcare landscape.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to provide meaningful and challenging work experience through exposure to a variety of ISN operations.
In addition to on-the-job learning of functional aspects of ISN’s operations, trainees will undertake trainings on general business management skills and can actively contribute to the planning of their own personal development.
With consistent training, mentoring and feedback sessions, we ensure graduates receive a multifaceted development. We guarantee that you will come out of this programme a more capable and confident individual.
The ISN Graduate Trainee Program is a 12-month training program that lets you gain first-hand experience in the organization from a variety of perspectives and gives you hands-on work experience.
- 12 months of on-the-job hands-on experience
- Project Participation where trainees will gain valuable skills
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by senior colleagues
- During your whole ISN GTP, you will work at least in two different functions e.g Sales/Key Account Management and Medical detailing
Who we are looking for
- Determined and result oriented individuals with keen interest in Sales
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a dynamic workplace
- Applicants not more than 28 years old
- Must have completed NYSC as at August 2020
- Minimum of 2.1 in Medical Sciences such as Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacy. First class degree will be an added advantage
Locations for job rotations:
- Port Harcourt
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Innovative and Creative
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player
How it works: The selection process
We are serious about finding the best talents – so you will be competing with candidates from various backgrounds. If you are successful you will become part of a truly great team though the following process:
- Online application
- CV assessment
- Telephone Interview
- Aptitude Testing
- Face-to-face and/or online interviews
- Contracts offer
After the program
The trainee program helps you to choose your future functional area, considers your individual needs and skills and matches them with your future placement within the company. Succeed in your trainee program, you will be offered a full-time position at ISN Products Nigeria Limited.