The engineering track of the ISN Graduate Trainee Program is designed to challenge talented graduates to kick-start their career, unlock their potential through a 12-month regional job rotation that offers technical exposure to biomedical engineering.
The ISN Graduate Trainee Program aims to grow the next generation of experts in the medical device industry in Nigeria on an accelerated technical pathway through hands-on training by our experienced professionals.
Who we are looking for?
Our organisation is constantly changing so you will need resilience, boldness and a determined attitude to succeed and deliver excellent results. Every day you will be creating, maintaining and growing a strong, effective working relationship with our customers; making yourself relevant in your role.
Locations for job rotations:
Criteria for Selection:
- Candidate must have minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized university
- Willing to relocate locally for both short and long term
- 0-2 years’ working experience required
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, 'can do' attitude
- Be adaptable and able to handle and embrace change
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change
- Have a strong drive to succeed coupled with an ability to think creatively
- Have excellent communication skills
How it works: The selection process
We are serious about finding the best talents – so you will be competing with candidates from various backgrounds. If you are successful you will become part of a truly great team though the following process:
- Online application
- CV assessment
- Telephone Interview
- Aptitude Testing
- Face-to-face interviews and/or online
- Contract offer
After the program
Succeed in this trainee program, you will be offered a full-time position at ISN Products Nigeria Limited.